Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Relief is an understatement!

I've finally found someone to rent the room in my house to, which I'm really happy about. It's not a short or painless process, contrary to popular opinion, so thank goodness I wasn't left hanging. I feel good about this. (Although, knowing how horribly ungrateful I am, I haven't ruled out the possibility that I'll be whining about my new roommate in a matter of weeks. haha)

I'm going to chop all my hair off. I have really thick hair, right past my bum and they could make a whole lot of wigs for women less fortunate than I. I've already contacted the local cancer foundation or whatever, and I'll see if I can get people to sponsor me as well. Maybe raise a few thousand dollars. Cancer is a son of a bitch and there's no reason I shouldn't be doing everything I can to stop it before it gets me, too. It can do no harm to help them out, and it's something I'd like to do.

On a related note, I have one hell of a headache. I was talking to my friend the other day, who used to have really long hair, and she told me it was probably from the weight of all my hair. I've had long hair for so long (since I was about 12) that I don't even think about it and certainly didn't realize it was the reason for my headaches. Hmm. This idea is looking better and better!

I still have food left from the party. Good grief, did they ever bring a lot of it! The plus side is that I won't have to go grocery shopping for at least a couple of weeks.

Mariana gets here tomorrow. I can't wait to see her again, and have company in this house that isn't the I-never-stop-talking woman. I miss Mariana. She's moving in tomorrow and I also scheduled girls' night for tomorrow...am I ever smart. We'll hope we can do both relatively painlessly, because neither party will be happy with me if I muck up their evening!

I'm in need of a shower. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home